(G.N.S) Dt. 2 Bengaluru In a shocking incident, arround 100 childrens were hospitalised from a Bengaluru observation home fall ill after food poisoning. One of the inmate at Bala Mandir, where dinner was served on Sunday night, found a lizard. All the children are said to be out of danger.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.
GUJARATI NEWS SERVICE (GNS) was launched in July 2009 and has grown into one of the largest news agencies of INDIA providing news service in English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, and Urdu language. During these years, our Gujarati News Service (GNS) is accredited by Press Information Bureau of India (PIB). We are also registered with the Press Council of India. And GNS News Agency also included in DAVP Print Media Advertisement Policy-2016. So all the newspapers associated with Gujarati News Service (GNS) will get 15 point benefit which will admissible in DAVP.
Contact us: email@example.com