(G.N.S) Dt. 28 Coimbatore Three persons hailing from Dharmapuri were asphyxiated when they were cleaning the septic tank of a pig farm at Keeranatham in the outskirts of Coimbatore. The men died due to suspected inhaling of poisonous gas from a 10-feet-deep septic tank after they ventured into it one after the other, without having any safety apparatus. The Kovilpalayam police have identified the deceased as P. Vediappan (36), V.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.