Home Business 75% acquisition of ABN AMRO bank completed by Infosys

75% acquisition of ABN AMRO bank completed by Infosys

75
0
SHARE
(G.N.S) Dt. 24 New Delhi Infosys has said it has completed the acquisition of 75 per cent shareholding in ABN AMRO Bank’s wholly-owned Stater NV. In March, the country’s second largest IT services firm had said it will acquire 75 per cent stake in Stater for 127.5 million euros (about Rs 989 crore). ABN AMRO continues to hold the remaining 25 per cent. “This partnership strengthens Infosys’ position as a

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In