(G.N.S) Dt. 1 Mumbai After symptoms of food poison nine employees of BMC B Ward were hospitalised to JJ Hospital, Byculla. Doctors said all were admitted and kept under observation. Vivek Rahi, assistant commissioner, B-ward said the incident took place around 3 pm after the staffers allegedly consumed snacks in the canteen. The affected people, including five women employees from the BMC office at Babula Tank Road, started complaining of
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.