Home States Maharashtra Fire breaks out due to gas cylinder explosion in 2 slums of...

Fire breaks out due to gas cylinder explosion in 2 slums of Mumbai

81
0
SHARE
(G.N.S) Dt. 12 Mumbai Sudden fire broke out in slums located at Navghar in Mulund (East) and on P D’Mello Road in Masjid Bander (East) on Monday. The first fire broke out in a house in Bhimabai Chawl in Navghar’s gully no. 1 at 1 p.m. after two gas cylinders exploded. The fire brigade sent four fire engines to the spot to contain the blaze. The fire was categorised as

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In