Home States Tamilnadu Fire breaks out in air conditioner, 3 members of a family died...

Fire breaks out in air conditioner, 3 members of a family died in TN’s Kaveripakkam

193
0
SHARE
(G.N.S) Dt. 15 Chennai According to police, the incident occurred at around 2 a.m. The family had gone to bed after switching on the air conditioner. The AC unit exploded reportedly due to an electrical short circuit and the fire spread into the bedroom and other parts of the house. Three members of a family were charred to death in a blaze that broke out after an air conditioner exploded

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In