Home States Karnataka Fire in outhouse complex, 2 childrens died due to suffocation

Fire in outhouse complex, 2 childrens died due to suffocation

29
0
SHARE
(G.N.S) Dt. 12 Bengaluru An accidental fire at the outhouse of an apartment complex at Basavapura on Hosur Road of Bengaluru. Two childrens died due to suffocation, The deceased were identified as Shrujan, 5, and Lakshmi, 2, children of Devendra and Roopeshi, a couple from Nepal. Devendra is a security guard at Paradise apartment where the incident occurred, while his wife, Roopeshi, works as a domestic help. The family was

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In