Home States Uattar Pradesh Gas cylinder explosion at a house in UP’s Sambhal, 1 child burnt...

Gas cylinder explosion at a house in UP’s Sambhal, 1 child burnt to died, 5 other injured

95
0
SHARE
(G.N.S) Dt. 12 Sambhal A child was burnt to death and five others suffered injuries when a cooking gas cylinder burst triggering a fire at a house in Sambhal district of Uttar Pradesh, police said on Friday. The incident took place in Barkheda Saunak village in the Behjoi area of the district, superintendent of police Yamuna Prasad said. The deceased was identified as Akash (3). The injured were admitted to

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In