Home States Tamilnadu Minor boy died after consuming oil mistaking it for cold drink

Minor boy died after consuming oil mistaking it for cold drink

385
0
SHARE
(G.N.S) Dt. 5 Chennai After consuming generator oil mistaking it for cold drink an 8 year old minor boy died. The small boy was identified as N Manoj Kumar of Venkatesan Street in Muthialpet near Broadway here, consumed the generator oil on September 16 when he was in his grandparents’ house in Nellore in Andhra Pradesh. He had gone to his grandparents’ house with his parents. He drank the oil

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In